- Created: 03 February 2014
- Hits: 4071
Emma has been involved with the KTF from the outset.
She runs Dreamas, a drama company for kids where she writes the play around the characters the children make up; then together, they work on character, relationship; and perform it.
She's also an actress. Her last roles were:
- Charlotta in Chekov's Cherry Orchard (review extract by Bill Horslen: "...though for me the funniest performance was that of Emma Lyndon-Stanford as Charlotta, the family governess – as finely judged a piece of character acting as I’ve seen in Hampstead Parish Church....")
- Rosalind in Shakespeare's As You Like It
- Mrs Arbuthnot in Wilde's Woman of No Importance
- Hodel in Fiddler on the Roof.
She will be playing Portia in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice at The Rosemary Branch Theatre, Islington, in May 2014.
Singing is another talent she has, having performed in a number of operas, but also more contemporary stuff, soul, country, blues, etc...